Pages

Monday 8 February 2010

Just checking in....

Ok so its been about a week since I uploaded the second version of the Dashboard style report, there are not a huge amount of changes from the first, however in my opinion I feel like I have cleaned up the whole report.

The main changes are that the charts are little bit more dynamic for the user, allowing for different data to be displayed and all the data has been moved into its own spreadsheet.

I’m thinking that it would be quite cool for the user was if the four charts were completely in their control they select the type of information they want and the data that they want to display, but I’ll look at into that later, unless of course people really want it, but you have to let me know.

I’m not sure what sort of reports you would all like but hopefully should be uploading my second, this is loosely based on the funnel visualisation available in Google Analytics (free website analytical tool). This will mainly show the visual representation of what you can create in excel and it uses some of same logic available in the Dashboard style reports.

Hopefully I should have this available by the end of the week, so watch this space.

Oh yeah before I forget to ask….

I want you all to able to download these report for free from the best places, so if you have a favourite place that you like to download reports from then let me know and maybe I will be able to add it there.

Cheers
Logical Test

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I was wondering if you had a version of this for excel 2003?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I've just put it up on to the Scribd website as you can't upload office 07 products.

    If you have any problems drop me your email address at email.logical.test@gmail.com and i can email you a copy.

    http://www.scribd.com/doc/26686010/A-dashboard-style-report-version-2-for-Excel-2003

    Cheers
    Logical Test

    ReplyDelete